Indian Wedding Bridal White Color American Diamond with Red and Green Stone Chura/Choora
* Size - 2*4, 2*6, 2*8, 2*10
* The White bangles of this set decorated American diamond
* These choora sets are traditional bangles worn by a bride on wedding days and they continue to wear then for atleast 40 days or more.
* NOTE -This is an artificial Jewelry.
* These Are Bridal Bangles Of Punjabi Sikh Community In India And Are Known As Shagun Ka Suhaag Chura. These Are The Special Types Of Set Of Bangles Which Are Worn By A Bride At The Time Of Her Marriage In A Special Ceremony.